Victoria Falls 2020
Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel, Zambia
5 Star Boutique Hotel
Valid from 4 Jan 2019 – 17 Dec 2019 & 4 Jan 2020 – 30 Apr 2020
Starting from $350.00 per person sharing per day.
The area’s first boutique hotel comprises just 16 luxury Suites and welcomes guests of all ages to pause on a spectacular Southern African itinerary. Its elegant approachable design is a fresh take on colonial style, and its spaces with a restaurant, bar, lounge, terrace, and serviced pool facing onto landscaped gardens, we encourage guests to settle in and feel at home. Every comfort, attentive service and good food enhance the experience, ensuring guests are very well taken care of at The Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel.
Board Includes :
- Accommodation; breakfast and dinner
- scheduled shared Victoria Falls Airport transfers, and scheduled shared Victoria Falls Town transfers
- 3 transfers per day
- VAT; Government Levy; Emergency Medical Evacuation
Board Excludes :
- All activities
- All local and premium brand beers, spirits, cellar wines and champagnes; cigars and cigarettes
- All flights and transfers (other than specified transfers); gratuities; telephone calls; curio shop purchases; visas; any extras will be for the guest’s account
Terms & Conditions
• A minimum of four consecutive nights is required between any of the three camps and the complimentary night is applied to the lowest rated night
• The arrival and departure date must fall within the validity period 04 January 2020 – 09 April 2020
Malaria: Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel is located in a malaria area, and we urge guests to consult their doctors about malarial prophylactics before visiting.
Yellow fever: There is no risk of yellow fever in Zimbabwe. Proof of vaccination on applying for a Zimbabwean visa is only required if guests are travelling from a yellow fever-affected country (e.g. Zambia).
TOLL-FREE (800) 333-5533 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org