MalaMala Special 2020
MalaMala Private Game Reserve, Sabi Sand
5 Star Game Lodge
Valid from 4 Jan 2020 – 9 Apr 2020
Starting from $1,020.00 per person sharing per day.
MalaMala Game Reserve is the safari industry’s blueprint for the luxury photographic safari. In existence since 1927, this massive, thriving tract of land offers the most exciting wildlife experience this side of the equator. MalaMala Game Reserve is one of the largest private Big Five game reserves in South Africa. It covers 13 300ha (33 000 acres), shares a 19km (12 mile) unfenced boundary with the world-renowned Kruger National Park and lies strategically sandwiched between the Kruger and the Sabi Sand Reserve.
Board Includes :
- All meals and snacks
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Game drives in open 4-wheel drive safari vehicles conducted by an experienced ranger
- Nature walks
- Transfers to and from the MalaMala airstrip
Board Excludes :
- Telecommunication costs
- Skukuza Airport transfers
- Transfers to / from any other camps (excluding MalaMala Game Reserve camps)
- Sabi Sand Wildtuin entrance fee if travelling by road
- US$ 14.00 per person per day Community Levy
Terms & Conditions
• A minimum of four consecutive nights is required between any of the three camps and the complimentary night is applied to the lowest rated night
• The arrival and departure date must fall within the validity period 04 January 2020 – 09 April 2020
Contact: +1 954 495 9339 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Malaria: Stanley & MalaMala is located in a malaria area, and we urge guests to consult their doctors about malarial prophylactics before visiting.